PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
Price And Quantity
1. PRODUCT INFORMATION:
PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric is 100 % Polypropylene Fiber grade raw material blend with different types of additive Master Batches. Out of the silo the polymer is vacuumed to dosing station on top of the extruder. Inside the extruder it becomes melted and homogenised. Passing a filter system and a spin pump, the melt is distributed by a coat hanger die, feeding the spinneret which forms a curtain of filaments. The filaments are cooled by means of a stream of air in a blowing area, drawn by aerodynamic forces and then transported to the downstream discharge channel. Here the filaments are swirled around and then deposited on the wire mesh belt as a random nonwoven material. This is transferred to the heat bonding calender which by heat and pressure sets the physical properties as tensile and elongation of the final product. After calendering the material is cooled by a water-cooled pair of rolls and then wound up.
2. COMPOSITION / INFORMATION ON INGREDIENTS
- Chemical Name: Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric.
- Product Code: PPSBNWF
- Other Components: Risk Phrases & Symbol. For e.g.: Xi = Irritant, R36 = Irritating to eyes, R37 = Irritating to respiratory system, R38 = Irritating to skin
4. FIRST – AID MEASURES
- Inhalation: Wash with cold water and consult to Physician.
- Skin Contact: Wash with cold water and consult to Physician.
- Eye Contact: Wash with cold water and consult to Physician.
- Ingestion: Wash with cold water and consult to Physician.
5. FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
- Extinguishing media: Dry Powder
- Fire Fighting Protective Equipment: Hand Gloves, Spectacles, Helmet, Safety shoes, Apron
7. HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Handling: Manual or with the help of machine
- Storage: Keep in dry place
8. EXPOSURE CONTROL / PERSONAL PROTECTION
- Eye Protection
- Personal protective equipment: Gloves, Safety glasses
- Occupational Exposure Limits: Hazardous Ingredients
9. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Appearance: Roll Goods
- Form: Solid
- Colour: As per customer requirement
- Melting Point: 165 Degree centigrade
- Auto Ignition Temperature: 300 degree centigrade
- Density (g/ml): 0.90 cc
- Solubility (Water): Not
- Solubility (Other): Alcohol
10. STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
- Conditions to avoid: Keep Away From direct sun exposure.
- Materials to avoid: Sharp knife, sharp rod
12. ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION
- Persistence and Degradation: After few months in exposure of sun light turns in to powder form
13. OTHER INFORMATION
- Industrial Application
- Dust Collectors
- High Air Permeability
- Thermo bonded No chemical
- Excellent bi-directional and wear properties
- Soft and Comfortable
- Grammage between 10-150 g/m2
Possible Additional Nonwoven Features:
By using Additives or pigment pastes:
- Hydrophilic – Absorbency Properties
- Fire retardant properties
- Antistatic properties
- 25000 Per Day
- 5 -7 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- PE Film Packing as per standard.
- All India
Survey No.109/2, N.H.-27, Near Wankaner Boundary, Post-Jalida, Village-Rangpar,Tal-Wankaner Morbi Gujarat India +918037301721